Monday, June 23, 2014

The Statue of Liberty....in France?

Hey everyone....I have been working my little fingers to the bone to finish up my Europe 2011 scrapbook.  And I'm super pleased to announce that I am completely finished with it, so the next few posts I do will be scrapbook pages from a trip we took three years ago.  We had such a fabulous trip and it was really fun to relive those memories.  My last few pages have relatively NO journaling, which makes me sad...but to much time has passed and I just recordered places.  It's a prime reason why I'm determined to get more up to date with scrapping!  

On to the page....


A super duper simple scrapbook page with only one photo.  It's of the Statue of Liberty that is in the Luxembourg Gardens in Paris. Did you know there was a version still in France?  I remember seeing it when I went to Paris the first time...it's small, but still pretty darned cool to see.  My husband and I spent a lot of time relaxing in the gardens toward the end of the trip.  I loved just being there with him...such great memories.

The nitty gritty on the page:

Papers are all by CTMH and are from Chantillly.  They are leftover from my design team days on Dr. Phil Scraps' team.  

The tiny epoxy letters on the medallion in the corner...wow, are those ever old.  I have no clue when I bought them, but I'm guessing they are about 9-10 years old.

The scalloped edge is a cut from the Silhouette Online store.  I love borders.  Easy, neat and sometimes just the perfect touch.


 

2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Oh, thank goodness someone else is scrapping years back. I am 99% finished with our 2012 Cruise album and you've made my day to finish the 1%.

Karon said...

Beautiful LO and well done on finishing the scrapbook!