Monday, June 9, 2014

Super simple treat

Hey everyone....near the end of the school year, my son collided with a classmate in gym class and I got one of "those calls" from the school office.  While my son didn't want to come home, he spent some time getting some TLC from the school secretary for his soon-to-be-black eye.  Since she was so kind to my son, I wanted to send in a little treat as a thank you.


Now...I know these are nothing fancy and the potential is there for seriously decorating this cute little treat bag, but I didn't have a lot of time and felt that it would still be appreciated.  And guess what...it was!!


Peppermint Patties are always a hit.  

I used some older DCWV paper--Christmas paper at that!  But since it is non-traditional colors, it worked for Spring, too.  And that ribbon--crazy old ribbon, but super duper cute for this project.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Karon said...

It's a really super sweet gift and very thoughtful. Hope your son is OK :-)

Charlotte C said...

This is just too cute. Where'd you get the pattern for the box, please?