Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sacre Coeur....another page from Paris!

Hey everyone....I have another scrapbook page to share.  The pictures on this page are some of my favorite photos we've ever taken on a vacation....from one of my favorite places on the planet! 


I really love Paris, in case you haven't noticed, but the Sacre Couer Basilica is one of my favorite places, well....ever.  It's beautiful.  The setting for the structure is amazing.  And you see some fascinating parts of Paris to get there.  But once you arrive, it's pretty amazing.  No photography inside, so it's one of the few places you see people taking some time to really just take in the beauty of the church.  And the views....oh my, I'm so ready to go back to Paris!

Notable things about the page:

Papers are by CTMH from the Chantilly line.

The flourish is from the Silhouette Online Store.

The "FRANCE" medallion is from Cricut Destinations cartridge.

See the pearls?  I colored them with my Copics.  I will never buy colored pearls ever again!  Love this trick. It works with gems, too!

That's all for today...more of my travels will be shared, soon!

1 comment:

Karon said...

Beautiful, I love that paper.