Friday, June 13, 2014

Relax....

Hi everyone....I'm pretty sure that my Dad doesn't read my blog, so I think I'm safe to share his Father's Day card a little bit early. 


I think he'll get a kick out of it...the inside greeting says "RELAX".  My parents have a busy weekend ahead, so I'm thinking some time in the recliner will be a welcome thing.

The stamp set I used is by Stampin' UP! and is called And Many Mower.  It's an oldie, but a goodie.  I even used my SU markers.....and (omg!) BRADS!  Those are like, so....2001!  But you know what?  I have them.  I like them.  I am going to use them.  It's sort of freeing to just enjoy using what you have!  Try it.  I dare you.  

That's all for today...hope you have a super day! 

2 comments:

Tanya/Nonna said...

This is a great card - love the checklist!

Karon said...

This is so cool! I love this card! Fabulous. Have a great weekend.