Friday, June 20, 2014

Fun in the water....a scrapbook page!

Hey everyone...I am determined (really!) to get some progress made on my scrapbooks this year.  Really, really determined!  I finished up my son's 3rd grade album and this was one of the final layouts in that book.


The papers are all by Echo Park.  This is such a simple layout...no die cutting or anything!  Just great papers and a journaling card.  And you know what....I really, really love the page. 

After I finished this page, I sat down and looked at two half finished vacation albums.  Those are next on my "to do" list.  In fact, I've wrapped up a few pages in my Europe 2011 trip album and most likely won't share them.  Summer is just too busy and it's ok to lighten the load for one's self, right?  But I promise I will share some others.  

And you know how "they" (whoever they are), say "Never say never?"  Well, I picked up some supplies to do a project life style book for the next vacation in line after that.  My photos are stacking up and I really want them in albums with great journaling.  So I'm going to give it a go after I get these other albums finished.  I'll let you know how I like it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Gorgeous papers, and love the titles. TFS and have a wonderful weekend.