Thursday, January 2, 2014

Your kindness warms my heart...

Hi Everyone!   I want to take a few minutes to share once again a couple of my 2014 craft goals with you.  My first and major goal for the year is to shop my own scrapbook room before I shop in stores.  I have a lot of beautiful supplies and I really hope to make a dent in the stacks of paper that I have collected over the years.  In my projects this year, you will see older products mixed in with more recent purchases.  I hope you will be inspired to look at your older supplies in a new light and join me in this goal.  

My second goal is one I'm repeating from 2013.  In 2013, I made and shared a new holiday greeting card each month.  I've mentioned this goal with Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady (I'm one of her DT members)  and she loved the idea.  So the first Thursday of each month, you will see a fresh Christmas card right here on my blog and over at She's a Sassy Lady.  I hope you'll be motivated to create your holiday cards along with me so that you're all set with a great supply of cards by the time December rolls around.  Just didn't want you to think I was crazy when July rolls around and I'm still sharing snowmen and jingle bells, LOL!   

Here's the first one I'm sharing with you this year:


This is such a simple card, but I think the image definitely is worthy of being the focal point of this sweet card.  The stamps are by SP&Company and the set is called "Snow Much Fun".  The papers are by DCWV, from the "Winter Basics" 6 by 6 inch paper pad.  I colored the image with Copics.  The sentiment is on a shape cut on the Silhouette Cameo.  The silver snowflake and brad are from my stash and have been around for a long time. 

Here's a close up for you of my coloring and this adorable image.  I used a lot of Stickles in the snow on this card--sure adds a nice little extra touch of bling!

What are your craft goals for this year?  

I hope you have a very Happy 2014!

Hugs,
Sonya 
 
Challenge entered:

1 comment:

Karon said...

This card is so adorable and such a fabulous snowman. TFS