Monday, January 6, 2014

Today is your day...

Hey everyone....BRRRRRR!  It's super cold here.  We (thankfully) didn't get the snow that had been predicted, but we sure did get the frigid temperatures.  My house keeps creaking and making all sorts of odd noises.  I didn't sleep much due to the howling winds that we had all night long.  So today will be made wholly possible by a great, hot pot of coffee!  I do have a card to share, though.  I made this a couple of days ago when I realized how short on birthday cards I am--yipes! 


Materials used:
Cardstock: SU
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Cricut: Art Philosophy
Stamps: SP&Company
Other: Ribbon and brads (old stuff from my collection)

Stay warm today!

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! Love the fun papers and cute little label!
Stay warm my friend....super cold here to! It is -24 with out the windshield! Hate to have to go to work, would love to stay in :(
Happy Monday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is super cute! I love that pattern paper piece and how you centered the sentiment tag at the bottom!

Karon said...

Wonderful card and I love those papers! TFS