Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pink and Teal Birthday Card

Hey everyone....I have a couple of birthdays coming up that I need to send cards for and I'm running a bit low.  I got to work during our cold weather earlier this week and came up with this sweet little card:


It's rather clean and simple, but used up some fun papers that I've had on hand for a long time.  The hearts were punched from scraps of Echo Park paper using a Stampin' UP! punch.  The scalloped piece was cut using a Nestibility die (I never pull those out....so happy to put it to use!)  And the sentiment is by SP&Company.  I'm linking up to SP&Company's Pink/Teal challenge this week.

What a great way to use scraps that I still love...even the tiny little pieces.  I'm finding that I'm really enjoying my personal challenge to "shop my stash" this year.  I've created some fun things and have really cut my expenses.  So far....I realize we're not even halfway into January, but my mind is set and I'm enjoying this so far.



2 comments:

Samantha P said...

Very cute, Sonya! Love how you used the pink & teal :) Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Sami

Karon said...

Such a wonderful card - love all the different papers for all those fabulous hearts! TFS