Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Class Party - Scrapbook Page

Hello everyone....and happy 2014!  We had a really fun New Year's Eve--we celebrated with my husband's cycling team.  They are such a great group of people, who always make me laugh.  I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year than with them.  Today has been a leisurely day for us.  My husband rode his bike, my son took our neighbor's dogs for a walk and I've been scrapbooking last year's Christmas pictures.  In fact, I'm sharing a layout today that is so fresh, the scraps are still all over my desk!  Check it out:

Left side...
Right side...

Last year my husband and I both were able to attend my son's class party.  I am a "clean and simple" scrapbooker, so for me this is a pretty detailed layout!  

I started off with a couple of pieces of 12 by 12 cardstock that I found in my green cardstock holder.  The patterned papers are fairly new, and are by Echo Park "Tis the Season".  The large snowflake is a cut from the Silhouette Online Store and has a silver snowflake brad in the middle that is pretty old.  My super techie husband restored some of my fonts that didn't transfer over when we got our new laptop (a year ago, cough/cough)...but he did that today and I wasted no time putting them to good use with my title.  

I'm super happy with this layout and am going to keep scrapping this afternoon.  What about you...doing anything creative today?




1 comment:

Karon said...

Wonderful double LO! Hoping to get back in the craft room in the next few days - need to tidy up the pre-Christmas mess and then get crafting :-) Happy New Year.