Friday, January 3, 2014

Believe....bicycle card!

Hey everyone....I have a fabulous friend who started a great new job yesterday.  I have sent her this card to wish her well in her new role.  She and I bike together, and her "one little word" for last year was BELIEVE....so this card seemed perfect.  Check it out:


The stamped sentiment is by SP&Company and is from the Five Stars stamp set.  The bike is a metal die from MFT and I could not pass it up.  It cuts beautifully, and well....I can never have enough bike products to use, right?!  The paper was in a stack that my brother's girlfriend got me for Christmas. 


I think my friend will really enjoy this card, and her new job!



2 comments:

Samantha P said...

Absolutely beautiful! Your friend will love it. I think the sentiment goes perfectly with that bike!
Hugs,
Sami

Karon said...

Beautiful card, love the edging! TFS