Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So happy for you....

Hi Everyone!  My cousin and his wife announced on Christmas day that they are expecting a baby in July.  We're so very thrilled for them and I wanted to make a card to express our congratulations on this very happy news.   Here's what I came up with:

Here's the finished project.  The baby cut is from Cricut Simply Charmed. The wheel hubs are Candi Mini Dots, colored with a Copic Marker to match the papers.

The stamp is by SP&Company and is from the Happy Banners Stamp Set.

I used a Peachy Keen face stamp instead of the Cricut face.  Way, way cuter don't you think?

All of my patterned papers are from the very first 6 by 6 paper pad that started my obsession with them.  This was Echo Park, "Think Spring" (or something like that...it had Spring in the title somewhere!).  It's so pretty, and I'm glad I've saved every single drop of it.  

Thanks for popping by today!

Challenges entered:






3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

How exciting! Your card is adorable:) I am sure they will love it!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Wonderful card, fabulous news to share on Christmas Day. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Kimberly Clark said...

cute!!! thanks for joining us at Pile it on... we have started a new challenge - please go and check it out!
Kimberly DT