Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Christmas in June...the halfway point!

Hi everyone...believe it or not I've been in Florida for the last week, then I get home and find myself working on Christmas cards!  Sure seems out of season, but I'm following a little challenge that my cousin has done which involves creating some holiday cards all year long.  I'm sharing mine on or near the 25th of each month.  This is what I came up with after looking at palm trees for a week!

I used Echo Park Winter Wishes paper and an SU stamp set called "The More The Merrier".  It's really old, but I love these little snowmen and find them easy to color.  I used Cricut Elegant Edges for the frame cut and Cricut Going Places for the snowflakes.  I added two small pearls for accents on the snowflakes. 

More on the trip later...enjoy your day!



5 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Beautiful!!

I know, I know...half way point! Great card Sonya. I really should get cranking on my cards.

I always I will start early and never do.

Susie

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What a great reminder to start creating... it takes a long time to get all those cards done! This is as cute as can be. Thanks for sharing.

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful Sonya! What a great idea..that is one way to be ahead of the game in December. I may have to do that-one a month, should be able to get er' done! Love it!
Sherrie K

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the paper and colour combination - and the sweet image is adorable!!

Good for you creating for Christmas already too!

Karon said...

Great card! Love the image and fab papers! TFS