Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Christmas in June Part Two

Hello everyone...I shared a similar card yesterday.  When I sat down to make my June version of a holiday greeting card, I had the right scraps on hand to make two.  This is the second version and since it had a great "frame" on it, I'm going to enter this card in this week's FCCB challenge.  I haven't played along with their challenges for a long time, so I'm thrilled that I can join in the fun this week.  Check it out:

I used the same products on my card as yesterday's--Echo Park Paper and an old stamp set from SU called "The More the Merrier".  I colored the snowmen with my Copics and used some Stickles in the snow.  The frame I used is from Elegant Edges.

This fabulous snowflake is from Going Places and is my favorite snowflake to use.

Just a closer look at these adorable snowmen!

I hope you have a super day!



7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little card! I like this frame version. Thanks for sharing.

Karon said...

Another great card - love that paper! TFS

Jackie G said...

What a fun little card!! I love the stickles!! A perfect touch!!

Kristi Schurr said...

This is the sweetest! Love the snowmen!

Missy said...

Great card! I like the papers and super cute snowman image! Thanks for joining FCCB's "Frame It" challenge this week!!

Kim's Kreations said...

Adorable snowmen. Like the coloring. Great frame from Elegant Edges. Thanks for linking up to FCCB this week. Kim Ogden

Lynn B. said...

This is great! I'm actually in the mood for a little Christmas right now. Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week, hope you keep coming back!!