Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hand over the keys!

Hi everyone...I just love the card that I have to share today.  My babysitter is going to be getting her driver's license any day now...what an occasion to celebrate!  Of course, I had to make her a special card and will be dropping it in the mail to her really soon.  Check it out:


Those fabulous keys are a cut from the Creative Memories Traveler Cricut Cartridge.  It's my "go to" cut for new driver cards.  The fun prints are from an Echo Park 6 by 6 paper pad called "Springtime".  The backdrop I stamped on is cut by the Silhouette Cameo.  That fabulous sentiment is by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and is called "Exclamations".  Oh I just love that sentiment!

I hope she likes this card and knows how much we appreciate her!



3 comments:

Karon said...

This is fabulous Sonya - what a great card for the new driver:-) TFS

Georgiana said...

This would be perfect for my daughter too. She just got her permit...at least I have a year to get use to the idea of her driving. I am a new follower. Hope you stop by when you get a chance.

Georgiana
Carson's Creation

Kristi said...

So cute! I'm in Georgiana's boat too:my daughter just got her permit too! Watch out!