Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Administrative Assistant's Day Gifts

Hi Everyone...tomorrow is Administrative Assistant's Day and my husband asked me to "whip up" something for the three ladies who help support his department.  I only know one of the ladies, so this is always a bit of a challenge.  When I suggested a monogram card set--along with a huge bag of chocolate--he thought that sounded like a great gift.  Here's the first set of cards that I made for "Annie". 

I used a sheet of DCWV paper for the background.  I hand cut the banner, and the white and blue shapes are from Cricut Art Philosophy by CTMH.  The "A" was cut on my Silhouette Cameo.

I decorated one of PTI's clear boxes and added some Prima Flowers and a coordinating strip of  paper to complete the decoration.

I hope Annie likes it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would feel honored to receive such a nice gesture for Administrative Assistant day.

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Sonya, these are beautiful. The ladies will love them.

Susie

Karon said...

This is beautiful - love those papers! TFS