Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine Treats For My Son's Class

Hi Everyone....I am sharing the little treat packs I sent with my son for his class Valentine Party.  He gave out little packages of Goldfish Crackers, and simply handing those out would not do in my world, so we spruced them up a bit.  Check them out:

I made the boxes from a cut from the Silhouette Online Store.  I could fit two to a page of 12 by 12 paper.  This was a great way to use up come paper that I wouldn't have necessarily had a use for.  One sheet I used I think I've had for about 10 years!  I'm certain the kiddos didn't care one bit--my son said these were a hit.

I typeset the text on the computer and printed it out.  I used some Nestibilities to cut out the white piece and the coordinating scalloped rectangle.  The adorable little fish is a cut from Cricut Create a Critter.  I made pink ones for the girls and red ones for the boys.

I hope you have a super weekend!



2 comments:

Tiffany Davidson said...

super cute -- as always. I must get some free time!!

Karon said...

These are fabulous and always such a great idea for treats:-) TFS