Friday, November 23, 2012

Simple Ornaments

Hello and Happy Black Friday!  Are you a Black Friday/Thanksgiving Thursday Shopper?  We have gone out on occasion, but usually we spend the day putting up our Christmas tree.  We have a "sentimental tree".  Every year I threaten to make it a "pretty" tree, but then as I'm pulling our ornaments from when we got married, or the one we got when we went on vacation to Hawaii--good memories come flooding back and I just can't bear to leave them boxed up.  Someone suggested two trees to me.  I can assure you that will NOT happen.  Just not enough room, nor enough energy to do that, LOL!    But to celebrate ornaments, I have two cards to share.  It's the same card, just a slight variation.   Check 'em out:

All paper is by Echo Park.

The stamps are by SP&Company.

The simple ornament is from Cricut Art Philosophy.

Today....I'm thankful for leftovers, because I'm not cookin' today!  *grin*



2 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Super quick cards but love the effect and love the papers. TFS

Larelyn said...

Ooooooh, my kinda cards. I do love that ornament cut and both of your variations are fabulous.
Hugs,
Larelyn