Monday, April 2, 2012

FCCB Challenge #105--Egg-ceptional Easter

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  Are you ready to kick off your week with some crafty time with your Cricut?  Because it's challenge time at The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!!!   Our theme this week is "Egg-ceptional Easter" and your project must contain at least one egg.  Here's my card:

The egg cuts and bunny are from the Easter 2010 cartridge.  The corner accents are cut from Art Philosophy.  The patterned papers are from the Springtime paper pad by Echo Park.  Cardstock is from PTI.

I covered my bunny with my Xyron, then coated him with Fun Flock.  I added a black gem for his eye and then the bow, which was something I had in my accents and it was from Michaels (from the wedding department).  

 We'd love to have you join our Egg-Ceptional Easter challenge....visit the FCCB challenge site and play along!  And thanks for stopping by my blog this week and for all the lovely comments you've been leaving me.  It makes my day!

12 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card-love the pastels and the polka dot paper-so cute! I love your seeet bunny:)
Great job!
Sherrie K
http:://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya/Nonna said...

That is just the sweetest bunny! I love the soft pink layer and that bow is super sweet. The polka dots are just perfect and I love the egg shaped background...adorable!

Cindy said...

Hi Sonya,FANTASTIC job with your great card!That little bunny is just TOO CUTE,LOVE the polka dots,Have a great day!:)

Kate (Small Bits of Paper) said...

Oh, this is lovely! The flock on your bunny is gorgeous - and the bow is a beautiful touch. Great job!

Megan said...

What a sweet bunny! I love the paper you used!

Winnie said...

Such an adorable Easter card. I love the use of the Fun Flock... The fun paper is a great touch too..

Melissa said...

Sonya,
Your card is AWESOME! I love the Flock on the bunny!! The ribbon and pearl are precious!! Great job!! :)
Melissa
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Creative Cutter Room said...

Just so cute...Great job with the flocking...it is so hard to get a good look with that sometimes and you did it flawlessly! TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Love your colors and especially the flocking on the bunny, great detail.

Mary said...

Before I read your description I thought you had run some felt through your Cricut and I though Wow-I didn't know you could do that! Maybe I'll actually use some of that flocking I bought so long ago (see the other chain in this week's Inkling .....

Arcy Scraps said...

Such a sweet card Sonya, I love how the bunny is on the base that looks like a scalloped egg hehe :) Soo adorable!
♥ Cyndy

AmyJRockstar said...

OMGosh, I love your tip for adding flocking! I would have never thought to do that! I knew that bunny looked egg-stra special! ;) I am really wanting both the Easter cartridge and the Art Philosophy cartridge now. I just love how you added accents in the corners. I never think to do that and it's such a nice finishing touch! Got lots of inspiration from this project. Thanks so much! :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com